CBS Family Camp Rates
Per person rates include all meals, lodging, and chartered, round-trip transportation between the mainland and Campus by the Sea.
- Adults (7th grade and up): $489
- Children (age 4 – 6th grade): $369
- Infants (under age 4): $144
All participants of a session will come to camp together on a pre-arranged, chartered ferry, scheduled for Sunday afternoon (usually from the San Pedro port, around 3:00pm). Confirmed time and location will be announced a month before camp by email. Departure from camp is on Saturday at about 1:00pm, arriving in San Pedro by 2:30pm. Any alternate transportation plans will not be compensated. Parking fees (about $20/night) at ferry terminal are not included in camper fees.
Two Sessions to Choose From
Our new online registration opened on February 1st. Registration closes when space runs out, so act soon!
After reading the following information, simply click the link below to proceed to our registration page hosted by Active:
- Enter your email address to setup an account with Active.com
- Add the appropriate number of individuals for your family in each age group to your cart, you will then be prompted to enter basic information to identify each participant.
- If you are bringing guests that are under 18 years old they must be registered separately by their parent/guardian. Simply have them list your family name in housing information section.
- Complete registration information for each participant.
- Clicking Auto-Fill at the top of the page can help expedite the process once the primary participant information has been completed. There will still be questions that require a response and auto-filled answers can be edited.
- Read and agree to the waivers.
- Pay the a non-refundable deposit of $70 deposit per person and the remainder of the balance will be paid with cash, check or money order when you arrive at camp.