Save Over 6% Off Fees If You Register Before February 1st!
A family of four can come for just $1776. Compare "Early Bird" rates below.
- General Registration opens on November 1st, 2018. Register early and save.
- Register your family online using the button below before midnight, January 31.
- Recruit and encourage other families to sign up (from your church, work, neighborhood, relatives, friends)
- If they register before February 1st, they save on registration fees also.
- Rates increase on each category on February 1st, 2019"
- Send the CBS office an email, with any questions about registration process.
Don't miss out on these savings and spread the word on you social networks.
CBS Family Camp Rates
Per person rates include all meals, lodging, and chartered, round-trip transportation between the mainland and Campus by the Sea.
Early Bird Pricing Until January 31, 2019
- Adults (7th grade and up): $504
- Children (age 4 – 6th grade): $384
- Infants (under age 4): $150
Regular Pricing After January 31, 2019
- Adults (7th grade and up): $540
- Children (age 4 – 6th grade): $411
- Infants (under age 4): $156
All participants of a session will come to camp together on a pre-arranged, chartered ferry, scheduled for Sunday afternoon (usually from the San Pedro port, around 3:00pm). Confirmed time and location will be announced a month before camp by email. Departure from camp is on Saturday at about 1:00pm, arriving in San Pedro by 2:30pm. Any alternate transportation plans will not be compensated. Parking fees (about $20/night) at ferry terminal are not included in camper fees.
Two Sessions to Choose From
- CBS Family Camp - Session 1 - June 23-29, 2019
- CBS Family Camp - Session 2 - June 30-July 6, 2019
Our new online registration opens November 1st. Registration closes when space runs out, so act quickly!
After reading the following information, simply click the link below to proceed to our registration page hosted by Active:
- Enter your email address to setup an account with Active.com
- Add the appropriate number of individuals for your family in each age group to your cart, you will then be prompted to enter basic information to identify each participant.
- If you are bringing guests that are under 18 years old they must be registered separately by their parent/guardian. Simply have them list your family name in housing information section.
- Complete registration information for each participant.
- Clicking Auto-Fill at the top of the page can help expedite the process once the primary participant information has been completed. There will still be questions that require a response and auto-filled answers can be edited.
- Read and agree to the waivers.
- Pay the a non-refundable deposit of $70 per person by credit or debit card and the remainder of the balance will be paid with cash, check or money order when you arrive at camp.
REGISTRATION FOR 2019 FAMILY CAMPS OPENS November 1st
To get updates automatically sent to your email, sign up for our quarterly newsletter.